Sunday, 2 June 2013

Flaming Fixation: Lee Hongki.

Our boy Hong ki started out as a boy-next-door with aspirations to a big and flamboyant rock-star who loves nail-arts as much as he enjoys creating music for us<3


Lee Hong Ki(이홍기), was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea where he shared a lovely home with his parents and a younger sister. Offer him wishes and gifts on 2nd March, 1990. And since he's a Pisces, that very much explains why he is the way he is :P Hongki's agency is F&C Music.

Doesn't he have the cutest smile? :)
Hong ki first started out as a child actor but wanted to pursue a singing career and debuted in 2007 as the lead singer of  F&C Music's first band- F. T. Island. And since then, his and his band mates journey took off into great heights!

F.T. Island
After Hong ki acted in "You're Beautiful" as Jeremy, more good fortune found it's way on F. T. Island's doorstep<3 They began targeting the overseas market, mainly being Japan. Hong ki lead his band to success and now he and his members are sitting quiet comfortable at the top of charts! His songs like Severely and Girls Don't Know are my favourites<3 Here's the MV for Severely-



All celebrities have obsession, some a weird, some are outrageous. Hong ki has an fetish with nailarts, I don't know weather to call it weird or outrageous! Maybe its leveled. 

Diamonds *_*
It has been reported Hong ki spends $45,000 a year in his nails!!! I've found some images online, and his nail arts are pretty and have diamonds on them! Only Hongki can get away with such expensive tastes, he has earned it :)


2013 will turnout to be a great year for Hong ki. He has many projects in his hands, first being the global addition of "We Got Married." He was paired up with a gorgeous Japanese actress, Fujii Mina to be a onscreen married couple.Passionate Goodbye, is a new movie which showcased Hong Ki's brilliant acting skills. It's his first ever movie. This is the OST for Passionate Goodbye called JUMP, it's a nice song. So please see the movie and not pirate it =)

If you ask me, they look adorable together<3

I hope the future is bright for Hong ki :) He is too cute for words and has a very kind heart! Please support Hong ki, through his band, movies and music. I read somewhere, he has had a few tragic heartbreaks...I hope he finds someone who'll be steady and never break his heart, maybe Fujii Mina could be the one for him<3

!HIS LINKS!


So what do you think of Hong Ki? Don't forget  to comment your thoughts and follow me, I'll do the same always! Have a great evening ya'll! :)

53 comments:

  1. nice post:) nail art? interesting hobby for a guy:)why not? Riki Martin also did it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Ivana, even I was shocked at first! Haha! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Love those nails!

    http://moongreyhound.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Dipika,
    I sometimes visits your blog. I enjoy a lot your blog. nail arts are really looks super and fantastic. Awesome.
    Long live Dipika.

    Dhanan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I like your blog and I follow you now ;)
    -Amara-

    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amara, I followed you back :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog - of course we can follow each other. I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin' now :)

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, I'm following you too :)

      Delete
  6. he sure looks cute! :D

    Neha
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi honey! Thank you for your lovely comment. Of course I wanna follow each other. I'm already following, hope you'll follow me back. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I followed you back :)

      Delete
  8. beautiful!!
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! this guy looks so cute! hehe... :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi...nice blog...would you like to follow each other.?
    let me know...
    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and sure, I'm following you now!

      Delete
  11. Hi you have a Very Nice Blog. . .
    what about we follow each other? let me know :)
    www.ourjaipur.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Didnt know about him. Good informative post. Thanks!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those nail arts are really cool and the guys are all so stylish!

    xoxo Pakize

    from Madame Keke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those manicures are fabulous!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post!!! cute nails!!
    Have a good week, dear! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcela, you're the best :))

      Delete
  16. Great post dear! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. his nails are too good : )..cute Post Pinks !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!! They're all so cute! This is such a fun post dear. :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mela! And we're already following each other since long time :)

      Delete
  19. thanks for following dear...followed ya back...xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Dipika! Thanks for visiting me dear.
    I'm following you too on G+, Bloglovin, and GFC.
    Do follow me on Pinterest, FB, Twitter, Networked Blogs too if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  21. great photos! that nail art is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've heard about him in Singapore and about his nail art obsession! That's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. great post i really like it if u like to follow each other check out my page and follow my blog i follow yours thax

    ReplyDelete
  24. we need more supports on YouTube hongki and mina this couple best

    ReplyDelete
  25. omg he is so cuteee! i cant get enough of Korean boys <3<3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. great post
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  28. I loooove Lee Hong Ki too! He's one of the korean artists that I like <3

    ziainprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love his role in You're beautiful.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog (: I love reading your sweet comments and you're welcome to follow. And I'll follow you back, just leave me a link with your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...