Friday, 26 July 2013

Love Is Difficult.

Hey lovelies, I haven't been updating at all. Not because my life is busy, nothing interesting is happening in my life. But because I'm been reading a lot of books. And working on my novel, it may seem easy at first, but it can be frustrating too :( I thought I'd be done with it by now, but I haven't... and because I'm a slow writer too. Anyways to distract myself, I've been writing poems now and then. This poem I'm about to share with you all, is tragic, but I wrote it in a way that along with the sad sentiments you can smile with it too :) Love can be difficult at times, especially when you already got hurt before. You're confused whether to love again or just build up another wall. And sometimes love can get so good that you end up questioning yourself if it's too good to be true?

Love Is Difficult.
Don’t know why I ran away,
Maybe because of a feeling I remembered from the past.
All it took was an “I love you,” to make me sway,
I wanted to swirl circles around your heart.

I remembered, how he had me fooled,
And how easily I gave him my everything.
Last night was right, you were perfectly eclipsing the moon,
You almost completed what I had been missing.

Love is difficult, so difficult; I forced you out of my life,
I don’t think I’m right for an “I love you,” from you.
Love is difficult, so difficult; I want to apologize,
I care about you, but an “I love you,” is still too soon.

I wanted you, but when you came closer to me,
My heartbeat stopped and my lips got cold.
Just like him, you will say goodbye eventually,
But when I felt your breath, it felt like I won’t be forever alone.

We were supposed to find a shooting star,
But I was fixated on the lovely moon.
How brightly it shines for earth, even though so far,
Could it be, was I made solely for you?

Love is difficult, so difficult, and I’m terribly sorry,
For making you think we’re on the same page of the story.
Love is difficult, so difficult, but for you it’s so easy,
I wish I understood myself, the way you believe in me.


I want to take it slow and see which way we grow,
In life nothing is guaranteed, so how will forever be for me?
But there are some ways of God, I’m not supposed to know,
Even though I tell you to, I hope you never leave.

And I’m running out of time, you won’t wait forever,
I promise I’ll find the answer, before you feelings change.
When I decide to love again, it will be with you and no other,
Love is difficult, so difficult, but I will figure it out one day.

(c) Dipika Syngai (c)

I hope you can relate to it. Leave me comments dearies to share the love and if you like/love it :)

27 comments:

  1. How beautifuly u have explained the confusion of mind when someone is in love.. Its deep emotions...
    Happy weekend...
    m on instagram now, lets follow each other there..
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name si Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
    Let me know I will ollow back as always! Love Marie.
    www.mariezamboli.com

    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Marie!!!! And sure we can, I just followed you :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely poem:) Thank you for sharing. It was nice to read this on a Saturday morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah love is complex,love your poem.Thanks for stopping by my blog. Ofcourse we can follow each other.Following you now!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! I'll follow you now :)

      Delete
  6. Awww that's so cute Dipika!
    Pretty blog,what about following each other via GFC, Bloglovin and Lookbook? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carolina, thank you so much!!! But I think we are already following each other since long :)

      Delete
  7. Hey girl, what a wonderful poem! It's so cool, that you are writing your own book, I always thought writing about the two years that I lived in New York ;-) Thank you for your lovely comment and good luck with your book, xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! I wish I could live in New York, you're very lucky :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    You are so good with words!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful poetry!
    I get these fellings! I think they are universal, love is universal and difficult! ;)
    Kisses

    http://achadosdamila.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow you back honey thanks <3 can we follow also FB and twitter? I will do the same let me know
    www.mariezamboli.com

    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dear,

    Very nice blog :)

    Maybe you like my blog to ?
    I'm happy if you follow me via gfc and visit and like my facebook page, I'm new on facebook !

    My facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Likethewayidoit/662081887154514


    My blog:
    likethewayidoit.de


    Thank you :)

    Kisses,

    likethewayidoit.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    Check my transparent bag collection and shop online on evvou.tictail.com

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yes I'll follow you now :)

      Delete
  13. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog (: I love reading your sweet comments and you're welcome to follow. And I'll follow you back, just leave me a link with your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...